Focus on Architecture

In todays computer digital age it's quite tempting to stop printing your images... Going back to analog photography, I'm sure we all know the nice feeling when picking up some prints from your photolab or even better seeing your own prints develop in the darkroom... Nothing replaces feeling a printed photograph in your hands. You can touch it, see it, even smell it!
In a perfect world, a printed image should be the end result of every digital image. We all know that we don't print enough. This pushed me the work on editing a book with my best Architectural images.
"Focus on Architecture " was born!
The book is edited by Blurb... I know, a strange name for a book editor, but to me Blurb belongs to the top 3 of the self publishing book design companies. Printed on Premium paper the book consists of 80 pages of my Architectural images from around the globe.
Singapore_esplanade
You can preview the book by clicking here
Books are available for sale by emailing me on bjornmoerman@gmail.com . One can choose between the "Softcover" or the top of the line "Hardcover with image wrap" edition. Both make very nice coffee table books.
Thrump_tower_NY
In the meantime, I'm also working on "Focus on Aviation" which should be ready for publishing in the last quarter of 2009.

Happy shooting,
Bjorn







Comments