Pic(k) of the week 23: Summer "Knotwilg Avenue"




Those of you who have been following my Personal Project, "Pic(k) of the week, might remember my first pic(k) early January 2010.

Last week on a very nice early summer day, I happened to be back at the same place. The outside air temperature was more than 30°C warmer than 6 months ago.
I've always found it interesting to revisit a place during different seasons. Yes, seasons, is something I surely miss living in the desert! 
To see the original "Knotwilg Avenue" image click here.
The Knotwilg tree is very common in the low countries (Belgium, Netherlands) and can most of the time be found near little water streams.

Images details:
Nikon D700 with the 70-200 2.8 VR2 Nikkor lens
ISO 200, 70mm, f 11, 1/40sec
Shot with Circular Polarizer installed
Tonal contrast further increased with Nik Color Efex 


I'm still editing some of the images shot in Belgium last week, as well as an interesting collection shot on the island of Burano (near Venice) 2 days ago...More to come in the next few days!

Happy shooting,
BJORN


Comments